For the second consecutive year, the main manufacturers have confirmed their attendance, with Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Husqvarna, Kawasaki and OSET all
There are also plenty of free ‘have-a-go’ activities to keep off-road enthusiasts happy and there’s live action too in the form of the wall of death and the UK Superlite series, with the latter holding its final two rounds at the event.
Other show highlights include: guest commentary from TV personality Jack Burnicle, Inch Perfect trials display and try out, Flat Track demonstrations, My First Honda and trials demonstrations by the ‘Owd Codgers’.
For all the latest show information, visit the International Dirt Bike Show website.
An interactive International Dirt Bike Show app is available too. Download it today for your Apple or Android device.
Win a Honda CRF450R Black Edition!
We've teamed up with Honda to offer you the chance to win an off-road Honda, worth nearly £8000 in our free prize draw.
Since its introduction in 2002 the Honda CRF450R has proven itself a complete, winning package. With a host of detail upgrades from HRC, the 2014 CRF450R builds on this success…
• Improved bottom-end torque from the 449cc single-cylinder engine
• Finer feel at partial throttle openings to control drive and manage the available traction
• Greater top-end power and over-rev
• New dual fuel injection timing and updated twin rear silencers
• Lighter clutch springs with no loss of durability
• 9.35kg aluminium twin-beam frame and swingarm with Pro-Link rear suspension linkage
• 48mm air suspension KYB front forks with revised internals for improved damping response
• Forks fully adjustable for rebound, compression damping and preload
• 240mm wave-pattern disc and twin-piston brake caliper
• Lightweight aluminium rims