The Classic Dirt Bike Experience
By: Web Editor
For example, if you imagine the car to be a large rock then lining your motorcycle up to attack it square on is important and the procedure is just the same as it would be for a large rock. Accelerate towards the obstacle in second gear, once the front wheel is over the lip of the boot, or 'rock', ease the throttle and allow the momentum to carry bike and rider up the slope/rear window. Once on the top of the car/rock accelerate gently down the front window/slope, blipping the throttle before the front wheel leaves the bonnet. This stops the front end tucking under and pitching the rider over the bars. As a certain furry advert character would say... 'simples'... for more extreme fun... add a sidecar that is as wide as the car...
Comment on our videos: register or login to add your comments to our video features below.
Video hosted by ©YouTube
What can we come up with for the show in October?
For more information visit: www.classicbikeshows.com
Responses to “The Classic Dirt Bike Experience”
Current Issue: CDB 34, Spring 2015
• Starmaker: Hi-tech two-stroke designed to take Villiers to the top
• Full circle: Why Vic Allan went back to his roots and built a Dot 360
• Czech mate: How a return to MX turned up an unrestored CZ two-stroke
• Top UK Team: Brits win at the Vets des Nations
• Lampkin top of the world • Honda XR200R • Norbsa MX • How to save weight
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015