26 March 2015
Following a successful launch at last October's motorcycle event, Staffordshire County Showground's main ring is set once again to host parade laps showcasing stunning motorcycles, this time of the classic British and European variety.
4 March 2015
There's a new live element in store for visitors heading to the world’s largest classic bike show next month with TV personality Pete Thorne, a regular on ITV’s The Motorbike Show with Henry Cole, set to deliver five daily sessions of essential restoration advice.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday, 30th April 2015
With the Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show in Stafford just around the corner (April 25-26 if you need to make a note in your diary) we've teamed up with Holden Vintage & Classic to offer one lucky reader a Belstaff motorcycle jacket. The winner will be able choose between the men's and women's version and select their specific size and colour!
9 October 2014To be born with a heart condition which doctors predicted would be terminal at 30 could floor lesser men than Nev Mason. Shrugging off such doomsayers Nev, still active at 70, has packed more into his life than seems possible for such a short time...
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: CDB 34, Spring 2015
• Starmaker: Hi-tech two-stroke designed to take Villiers to the top
• Full circle: Why Vic Allan went back to his roots and built a Dot 360
• Czech mate: How a return to MX turned up an unrestored CZ two-stroke
• Top UK Team: Brits win at the Vets des Nations
• Lampkin top of the world • Honda XR200R • Norbsa MX • How to save weight
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015