4 March 2015
There's a new live element in store for visitors heading to the world’s largest classic bike show next month with TV personality Pete Thorne, a regular on ITV’s The Motorbike Show with Henry Cole, set to deliver five daily sessions of essential restoration advice.
26 February 2015
The company behind some of the UK’s leading motorcycle and motoring events is looking to add an event planner to its growing ranks with applications now being taken for this exciting new role which will be based at its offices in Horncastle, Lincolnshire.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 11th March 2015
The fifth annual Prescott Bike Festival promising to be the best yet! A Paddock Specials Show 'n' Tell, a host of trade stands and a Dealer Zone will be supplemented by entertainment, great food, live music and host of star riders...
9 October 2014To be born with a heart condition which doctors predicted would be terminal at 30 could floor lesser men than Nev Mason. Shrugging off such doomsayers Nev, still active at 70, has packed more into his life than seems possible for such a short time...
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: CDB 34, Spring 2015
• Starmaker: Hi-tech two-stroke designed to take Villiers to the top
• Full circle: Why Vic Allan went back to his roots and built a Dot 360
• Czech mate: How a return to MX turned up an unrestored CZ two-stroke
• Top UK Team: Brits win at the Vets des Nations
• Lampkin top of the world • Honda XR200R • Norbsa MX • How to save weight
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015