12 September 2012The Manx GP Classic Festival is more than just racing, there are vintage runs, sprints and a classic two day trial. Taking in the spectacular scenery that is the Isle of Man, competitors on twinshock and classic two and four strokes battled their way round a testing course of mud, rocks, streams and tracks for two days...
4 July 2012.The picturesque Alvie Estate, near Aviemore in the highlands of Scotland, played host to the Highland Classic Two Day Trial in early June. Organised by the Inverness MCC, 'The Alvie' is fast becoming a 'must do' event in the trials calendar and one that is much to the taste of traditional trials competitors...
Classic Bikers Club: Pre '65 Scottish Two Day Trial 2012
31 May 2012.As the sun beats down on spectators, riders get all hot and bothered hauling classic trials bikes through the tricky rock sections of Lower Caillich during the 2012 Pre Scottish Two day Trial...
24 November 2011.The gentle art of trials riding doesn't generally include climbing over a car but, looked at objectively, the skills needed in normal trials are all on display in this stunt.
Jersey Two Day Trial 2010
24 November 2011.Editor Tim Britton takes to the dirt and road in this short extract!
Current Issue: CDB 34, Spring 2015
• Starmaker: Hi-tech two-stroke designed to take Villiers to the top
• Full circle: Why Vic Allan went back to his roots and built a Dot 360
• Czech mate: How a return to MX turned up an unrestored CZ two-stroke
• Top UK Team: Brits win at the Vets des Nations
• Lampkin top of the world • Honda XR200R • Norbsa MX • How to save weight
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015