Sorry, Subscriber only content! - Classic Bikers Club
Please log in or register to access this page. Once registered, activate your Customer ID account (account details are found by clicking 'Account' on the top right of this screen). You will find a field to enter your ID at the bottom of your account detail page under the heading 'Subscriber Login'.
Your Customer ID is a 6-digit number. This is found on correspondence from Mortons Media, or on your mailing sheet with every issue posted to you (if your Subscriber/Customer ID only has five digits please add an additional zero '0' to the beginning).
Missing out? Subscribe today!
If you've not yet subscribed to Classic Dirt Bike click here for details and you too can benefit from all our extra offers.
Logging in will allow you to post comments on the articles.
You must have an account and be logged in to post comments on articles.
Creating an account is FREE and only takes a minute.Register
Current Issue: CDB 34, Spring 2015
• Starmaker: Hi-tech two-stroke designed to take Villiers to the top
• Full circle: Why Vic Allan went back to his roots and built a Dot 360
• Czech mate: How a return to MX turned up an unrestored CZ two-stroke
• Top UK Team: Brits win at the Vets des Nations
• Lampkin top of the world • Honda XR200R • Norbsa MX • How to save weight
• Next issue on sale: May 21, 2015